Chesterfield Road, Oakerthorpe, Alfreton
- Potential Development Opportunity Subject to Planning Permission
- Beautiful Home and Extensive Gardens
- Triple Garage with Self Contained Annex Above
- Detached Brick Built Office and Car Port
- Adjacent Paddock with Separate Vehicle Access
- Derbyshire Village Location
- Excellent Road Links to A38 and M1 Motorway
- Property is to be sold with the land on an unconditional basis.
Detached residence occupying a plot of approx 0.7 of an acre and adjacent paddock which extends to approx 1.4 acres. We believe this offers a great development opportunity subject to obtaining the relevant planning consent. The property is to be sold with the land on an unconditional basis.
Impressive detached residence which occupies a generous plot of approximately 0.7 of an acre and adjacent paddock which extends to approximately 1.4 acres. Giving a total of approximately 2.1 acres subject to site survey. We believe this offers a superb development opportunity subject to obtaining the relevant planning consent. The property is to be sold with the land on an unconditional basis. The property offers generous living accommodation throughout and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge/diner, sitting room, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, Utility room and guest cloakroom. To the first floor there are two en-suite bedrooms and the family bathroom. There are a further two bedrooms to the second floor. Outside there is a detached brick built office and adjacent car port / wood store. There is a triple garage with a self contained annex above.
Oakerthorpe is a rural Derbyshire Village which is close to the Peak District National Park. There are excellent commuter links via the A38 and M1 Motorway to Derby, Nottingham, Sheffield and Leicester.
UPVC entrance door to front, radiator, staircase leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 7" x 11' ( 6.88m x 3.35m )
UPVC bay window to front, UPVC French doors leading to the rear, feature Adams style fire surround with decorative tiled and gas fire, picture rail and radiator.
Sitting Room 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
UPVC bay window to front, feature fire surround with inset living flame gas fire and decorative tiles, laminate flooring and radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 9" x 12' 2" ( 5.41m x 3.71m )
Fitted with a bespoke Farmhouse style kitchen with solid wood base units, working surfaces, Belfast sink unit, space for a range cooker, complementary tiling to walls, slate tile floor, spotlights to ceiling, useful appliance space, two UPVC windows to rear and opening to:
Upvc Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.23m x 2.49m )
Brick base and UPVC construction, slate tiled floor, French doors leading to the rear and radiator.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.29m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted boiler, slate tiled floor, UPVC window to side and door leading to:
Fitted with low level wc, wash hand basin, complementary tiled walls, slate tiled floor, UPVC window to side.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to front, stairs leading to the second floor and doors leading to:
Master Bedroom 16' 5" x 10' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.17m )
UPVC window to front overlooking the garden, UPVC French doors leading to the balcony.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, complementary tiling to wall and floor, spotlights to ceiling, radiator and two obscure UPVC windows to rear.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 11' ( 4.14m x 3.35m )
UPVC window to front, fitted wardrobes, spotlights to ceiling, radiator and doors leading to;
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, complementary tiling to walls and floor, spotlights to ceiling, radiator and two obscure UPVC windows to rear.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, complementary tiling to walls and floor, radiator and two obscure UPVC windows to the rear.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window to rear and doors leading to:
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.77m )
UPVC window to side, radiator and some reduced head height.
Bedroom Four 13' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.24m x 2.77m )
UPVC window to side, fitted wardrobes, some restricted head height and radiator.
The Office 18' 4" x 7' 4" ( 5.59m x 2.24m )
Detached brick built office which could be used as a gym or living accommodation, UPVC windows to front and side, four Velux windows, French doors to the side, spotlights to ceiling and wall mounted electric wall heaters.
Triple Garage 30' 6" x 20' 6" ( 9.30m x 6.25m )
Three electric up and over doors, wall mounted combination boiler, power and light.
Self Contained Annex
Living Kitchen 18' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.94m )
UPVC entrance door to side, UPVC window to front, kitchen area having working surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, two radiators, spotlights to ceiling and door leading to:
Double Bedroom 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
UPVC window to side and radiator.
Tiled shower area, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and radiator.
Gardens And Plot
The property is approached via a long tarmacadam driveway which extends past the house and office to the triple garage and annex. Immediately to the front of the property there is a generous garden which has a variety of mature trees. There is a useful carport which is ideal for extra parking and wood storage.
The property itself stands on a plot of approximately 0.7 acres. There is an adjacent paddock which extends to approximately 1.4 acres. Giving a total of approximately 2.1 acres subject to site survey. We believe that this offers a superb potential development opportunity subject to obtaining the relevant planning consent. The property is to be sold with the land on an unconditional basis. It should be noted that there is a Public Footpath across the paddock. Further details can be obtained upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Chesterfield Road, Oakerthorpe, Alfreton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alfreton Station2.2 miles
- Ambergate Station3.3 miles
- Whatstandwell Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Derby Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Derby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY114803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.