JQ Sydenham Place, Ready to Move in!, B1
- Spacious, Private Duplex Penthouse
- 3 Beds, 3 Bathrooms with Potential 4th Bedroom
- Prime Jewellery Quarter location
- Mezzanine Level with Cinema Room
- Super High Ceilings, Incredible Natural Light
- Grade II Listed Building- Own a Little Slice of History!
- Gated Development with Allocated Parking Space
- 15 minute walk to Colmore Row
- 20 minute walk to Grand Central
- Last 2 Remaining Units- Call Today for Viewing!
Davidson Estates are delighted to present this beautifully finished penthouse apartment in Sydenham Place, a Grade II Listed residential gated development set in the heart of the highly desirable Jewellery Quarter.
The development consists of 6 apartments within the Listed building, giving a private and exclusive feel to Sydenham Place, while the finishes are to a uniquely high specification. An incredible mix of classic architecture with modern furnishings that just oozes class, viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate this unique property, and quickly too, as there are just TWO UNITS LEFT!
There is only one other unit sharing the floor with this apartment meaning it truly is secluded and private.
Apartment 5 is a gorgeous near 1700sqft penthouse apartment located on the upper 2nd and 3rd floors, comprising of entrance hallway leading to a dual aspect (corner view) open-plan living space with dining area and fully integrated designer kitchen. The incredibly high ceilings provide a beautifully relaxing living space.
Also on the first level is:
-a large king size master bedroom with shower en-suite facilities
-a second bright double bedroom
-a stylish family bathroom
The stairs lead to the mezzanine floor that consists of:
-a third double bedroom
-a third shower room
-'the bridge' that leads through to a huge room ideal for a cinema room or entertainment space for guests, while it could also function as a 4th bedroom or guest bedroom.
-'the bridge' is fitted with a glass balustrade overlooking the kitchen on the lower level, perfect for calling down for a brew, or parents calling kids down for dinner!
This apartment has a minimum of 14 large original windows offering lots of light into every room. There is an allocated parking space in the residents communal gated car park and video intercom entry system into the building.
Service Charge: £3,408.37 per annum
Ground Rent: £250.00
Years on Lease: 175
Potential Rental: £2,400.00 per calendar month
The development consists of 6 two bedroom apartments within the Listed building ranging from 753 to 1,679 square foot and 3 new build three bedroom town houses at 1,798 square foot each.
The development is finished to a uniquely high specification, and is centrally located within the heart of the Jewellery Quarter.
Colmore Row and New Street Train Station are a 15-20 minute walk away.
- Oak Veneered, Solid Core Entrance Doors
- Oak Veneered, Internal Doors
- Victorian Plaster Cornice to all Lounge, Kitchen & Dining areas
- Anthracite Designer Radiators Throughout
- LED Lighting
- Remote Heating Control
The units are finished in Super Matt in Charcoal Grey with Miristone white marble worktops and matching black full height splashbacks, complemented with satin black wall sockets. The appliances such as the microwaves and ovens have all be upgraded to AEG brand high specification products and all the electric hobs have been upgraded to a NEFF range product.
- Full Height Ceramic Tiling All-round
- K.VIT Fixtures and Fittings inc:
Concealed W.C. Suite, Wash Basin with Floor Standing Cupboards, LED Lit Mirror,
Mono Basin Mixer Tap, Double Ended Bath with Mixer Tap, Stone Composite Shower Tray,
Rain Style Shower, Designer Shower Enclosure & Anthracite Designer Heated Towel Rails
- Wood Flooring to all Kitchen, Dining, Lounge and Hallways
- Fitted Carpet to all Bedrooms
- Ceramic Floor Tiles to all Bathrooms
- 10 Year Build Zone New Home Warranty
- Traditional Insulated Brick & Block Construction for Town Houses
- Digital TV and Internet Compatibility
- Visual Door Entry System
- Intruder Alarm with Automated Speech Dialler Facility (Town Houses Only)
- Controlled Gated Entrance
- Covered Cycle Storage Area
- Electric Car Charging Points
- Mezzanine Garden Terraces (Town Houses only)
Please call now to book a viewing and/or for any further details.
Brochures5 Sydenham Place
JQ Sydenham Place, Ready to Move in!, B1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.2 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Davidson Estates are an established estate and letting agency based in Birmingham City Centre, specialising in residential property lettings, property management, PRS Management (Build to Rent), residential sales, new build (presale) sales, land/site finding, development consultation, furniture, maintenance and refurbishments.
Founded by Ben Davidson in January 2009, the business has built up an excellent reputation for its high level of service and is now regarded
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103507000388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.