Oldridge Road, London
- Beautiful four double-bedroom, two-bathroom property
- Open double-reception
- Modern kitchen and utility room
- Large master bedroom
- Short walk from Balham High Street
- Close to Clapham South Underground Station (Zone 2)
- In close proximity to the three commons (Wandsworth, Clapham and Tooting Bec)
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Patrick Henry
Oldridge Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balham Station0.4 miles
- Clapham South Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award winning independent estate agency based in Clapham South, with a team of energetic and personable qualified professionals that aim to provide the best service possible for both our local and international clientele. With years of experience our team is well versed in sales, lettings and buying services across South London.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6105735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Henry, Clapham South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.