St. Martins Place, 169 Broad Street, Birmingham City Centre
- Three-Bedroom Apartment
- **LUXURIOUS APARTMENT - AVAILABLE NOW**
- Second Floor Apartment
- 1378 Sq. Ft.
- Residents WiFi Lounge
- Residents Gymnasium & Cinema Room
- New Build
- 24 Hour Resident Services Concierge
- Communal Podium Gardens
- Access To Park Regis Hotel Facilities - Spa, Bar & Restaurant
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new, second floor, three bedroom apartment in St Martin's Place.
St Martin's Place is Birmingham's most exclusive luxury residential development, located in one of the city's highest sought-after postcodes, minutes from the main business and professional district. 228 exquisitely designed, spacious apartments complete with smart features, and impressive floor to ceiling windows that create a welcoming, light ambience, St Martin's Place exudes style and sophistication.
An unrivalled destination within the second city, all residents benefit from access to the first-class services of the neighbouring Park Regis Hotel, coupled with a full suite of exclusive on site and hotel facilities including state-of-the-art gym, WiFi lounge, private cinema, spa, bar and restaurant. These landmark luxury residences offer a truly unique living experience in the heart of the second city, designed to appeal to the most discerning, executive tenant.
These landmark luxury residences offer a truly unique living experience in the heart of the second city, designed to appeal to the most discerning, executive tenant.
St Martins Place epitomises the ultimate in luxury, high end city living inviting residents to live like a VIP in the heart of Birmingham, with an array of hotel services at their fingertips. Its destination entrance creates a hotel style arrival experience, welcoming you into an impressive grand double height lobby with sumptuous interior features and exceptional concierge service.
A FIRST FOR BIRMINGHAM St Martins Place is the first development to bring private superior hotel services to Birmingham's executive residential sector. Residents benefit from an unrivalled menu of available services from the neighbouring Park Regis Hotel, ordered as required via an exclusive hotel app or the onsite, 24-hour concierge. With options including room service, ironing and dry cleaning, for the busy professional this means peace of mind that their home doesn't become neglected in favour of their busy work life, and they need never be short of a freshly pressed suit.
SERVICES INCLUDE: * Apartment cleaning and bed-turning
* Dry cleaning
* Room service including food & beverage
PREMIUM LIFESTYLE Residents of St Martins Place benefit from numerous private and hotel amenities, accentuating the premium lifestyle this exceptional development provides.
INSIDE ST MARTINS PLACE: * Private state-of-the-art gym available 24 hours allowing residents to fit activity around a busy lifestyle
* Private cinema for residents to enjoy the full cinema experience at their convenience
* WiFi lounge providing free WiFi access and a light, airy communal area for residents to use at their leisure
INSIDE PARK REGIS HOTEL: * Spa and treatment rooms
* Bar and restaurant
SMART WAY OF LIVING Convenience and efficiency are at the top of the list for any savvy homeowner or tenant. Every apartment in St Martins Place has high speed internet. In addition a keyless locking system making entry and exit more secure. All apartments feature; a video entry system, 24 hour concierge, secure key fob entry to the building and private access to the gym, WiFi lounge and cinema room. Plus CCTV to all external and selected internal areas providing peace of mind.
Brochures4 page Landscape ...
St. Martins Place, 169 Broad Street, Birmingham City Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.1 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.7 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
James Laurence Estate Agents specialise in residential sales and lettings in Birmingham City Centre, Edgbaston and surrounding areas. We are independent, experienced and local. Priding ourselves on the complete customer service experience in selling and letting a home - we show honesty, efficiency and passion in maximizing opportunities for our clients.Independent
James Laurence offer traditional values when helping people move home. We are not only experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102857004698. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Laurence Sales and Lettings, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.