Birmingham City Centre, B15
- Completion Q2 2021
- 24 hour Concierge
- Cinema (everyman style with sofas)
- WIFI cafe
- Communal gardens
- Hotel lifestyle living
- Parking available
* One, two and three-bedroom deluxe apartments from £249,950
* Birmingham's first luxury hotel-serviced residential development- all residents benefit from access to the first-class services of the developers neighbouring Hotel
* Luxury style fitted kitchens and integrated appliances
* Communal gardens
* Short walk to Birmingham's main business, professional and financial services district, including HMRC and HSBC's new headquarters at Arena Central and PwC's new Birmingham offices at Paradise
* Strong tenant demand from bankers, Traders, CEOs & MDs of Birmingham…
* Services include a 24-hour concierge, gym, cinema (everyman style with sofas), WIFI cafe, large communal areas, gardens.
* Tenants and homeowners will also be able to use hotel facilities; Spa and treatment room, room service, restaurant, bar etc (this is offered and managed by our own hotel group)
* Designed by an award winning interior designer
* 10-year build warrantee
Walking distance from - Brindleyplace, Deutsche Bank, The Mailbox, Arena Central, HSBC UK, Colmore Row, New Street, The Bullring and The Jewellery Quarter. Sitting a mere stone's throw from the heart of Birmingham city centre experience the best views the city can offer. Excellent rail connectivity - Fiveways and New Street
The development's prime location next to the Professional Banking District and Central Business District will also be a draw for prospective tenants. Professional jobs are currently increasing in these areas; global bank HSBC moved its retail division to the city in 2015, with Deloitte and Deutsche Bank already present.
Please note that the images provided in this advert do not directly reflect the apartments or development and they are generic images used for marketing purposes. Further images, details and prices will be provided depending on the development that you are interested in.
Birmingham City Centre, B15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.8 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co have been ranked by Rightmove as the No.1 Sales & Letting Agent in central Birmingham every year since 2019 based on the number of properties let and sold.
On a national level we have been recognised as the 'Best Large Chain' for six years in a row where we have been awarded Gold, Silver & Bronze at the ESTAS (Estate Agent & Letting Agent Awards). In 2019 we were awarded as the best agent in Birmingham at The British Property Aw
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100714011612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Birmingham City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.