The Barker, Shadwell Street, Birmingham
- Fantastic 3 Bed Apartment With Balcony
- FREE Furniture Pack
- Parking INCLUDED (2 Spaces!)
- Ready to move in NOW!
- Balcony Overlooking Canal
- Central Location Near Snow Hill Station and Colmore Row
- 24hr Concierge Service
- Residents Lounge & Gym, Private Cinema Room
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Sauna & Steam Room
The Barker development is located within five minutes of Colmore Row and offers convenient access to the scenic Birmingham and Fazeley canal network. Nearby transport connections include the St. Chads Metro station, Birmingham Snow Hill Railway station, and a variety of bus connections via Old Snow Hill and Great Charles St. Queensway.
The stylish, neutrally decorated apartment consists of the following:
Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen - Comprising of 'L' shaped sofa, coffee table, side table, television storage stand and dining table with four chairs. The kitchen area contains an electric cooker with hob and integrated extractor fan, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, sink, and an abundance of cupboard space. This open plan area also contains two radiators, and a thermostat and video intercom into the hall. This bright, airy main room benefits from floor to ceiling windows and access to the balcony via glass sliding door.
Comprising of a double bed, two bedside tables, heater and built-in 'L' shaped wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. This in turn leads to the master en-suite with includes a bath with overhead shower, and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two and Three
Each spacious bedroom includes a double bed, wardrobe, two bedside tables and heater.
Comprising of bath with shower head over, separate walk-in shower unit and heated towel rail.
Affording access to the washing machine, water meter, electricity meter and storage space.
Service Charge: £3.73sqft
Ground Rent: £500.00
Years Remaining on Lease: 248 years
INCLUDED IN PRICE: 2 Parking Spaces and Furniture Pack already in place- Ready to move in!
Viewings are by appointment only.
The Barker, Shadwell Street, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.1 miles
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Davidson Estates are an established estate and letting agency based in Birmingham City Centre, specialising in residential property lettings, property management, PRS Management (Build to Rent), residential sales, new build (presale) sales, land/site finding, development consultation, furniture, maintenance and refurbishments.
Founded by Ben Davidson in January 2009, the business has built up an excellent reputation for its high level of service and is now regarded
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103507001138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davidson Estates, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.