Battledown View, Battledown
- A Simply Stunning Victorian Villa on Battledown Estate
- Large Wraparound Gardens C. 0.5 acres
- Double Garage & Two Large Driveways
- Six Bedrooms In The Primary Residence & Two Bedroomed Apartment
- Four Bathrooms
- Beautiful Period Features Throughout
- Great Views
Established in 1859, Battledown is one of a number of private residential estates established in Cheltenham during the 19th Century but it is the only one to have survived as such, The town centre is about 1½ miles distant, affording an excellent array of bespoke shops, boutiques, restaurants and wine bars. Cheltenham also hosts an unrivalled range of internationally renowned schools, all within easy reach, whilst the nearby A40 provides access to Oxford and London. This represents a unique opportunity to purchase a landmark property in Cheltenham.
Battledown View, Battledown
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheltenham Spa Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency & Lettings Agency
At Move Estate Agents we have a new and fresh approach to property sales & letting and are constantly challenging the traditional methods used by estate agents. From our Cheltenham and Gloucester branches our objective is to improve the way in which our industry has operated for many years, we believe both buyers and sellers deserve better.
Our goal is to build a reputation for outstanding cust
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11092244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Sales & Lettings, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.