St Paul's Chambers
- Duplex penthouse apartment finished to the highest specification
- Open-plan kitchen/living area
- Three double bedrooms all with ensuites
- Flexible, light-filled loft room to the second level
- Four private terraces
- Walking distance to Birmingham City Centre
- Two secure allocated parking spaces
- Available immediately with no chain
Offering over 3,200 sq. ft. of luxury living space across two floors, this awe-inspiring home has been thoughtfully designed and finished to the highest specification with an impeccable attention to detail.
On the ground floor there is an impressive open plan kitchen/living room which is flooded with natural light and has access to the South-East facing terrace, perfect for breakfast in the sun. Down the hall, the principal bedroom suite offers plenty of space and benefits from its own terrace in addition to a dressing area and fabulous ensuite bathroom with steam room capabilities. There are two further double bedrooms, each with their own ensuite, a utility room and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor you will find the versatile Loft Room, offering c.650 sq. ft. of flexible space which could be used as another entertaining area, games room or additional bedroom. No matter what you choose to do with this space, you'll benefit from unobstructed views of St. Paul's Square and the city skyline thanks to the two private terraces.
- Designer kitchen by Kesseler with island and breakfast bar.
- Soft close units.
- Granite worktops.
- Full range of AEG integrated appliances including: fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, hob, extractor, plate warmer and dishwasher.
- Two under-counter wine fridges by Polar.
- VITRA designer range of luxury fixtures and fittings.
- Generous shower cubicles with monsoon shower heads.
- Principal ensuite bathroom with freestanding bathtub, his and her sinks and shower with steam room capabilities.
- High quality ceramic tiling to the floors and walls.
- Heated towel rails.
Finishes and features:
- Separate utility room with AEG washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to all three bedrooms.
- Black walnut veneer interior doors by Duren.
- Luxury carpet to all bedrooms and the Loft Room.
- Engineered hardwood flooring to the kitchen/living area.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Air source heat pump for water.
- Secure entry and video intercom system.
External and communal areas:
- Four beautiful private terraces with exterior lighting.
- Two secure allocated parking spaces.
- Secure video intercom entry system.
- Passenger lift serving all floors.
LOCATION Located just off St. Paul's Square, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops that Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter has to offer. The Central Business District is just a short walk away as are many of Birmingham's popular amenities including Selfridges, the Bull Ring shopping centre, Brindleyplace and a variety of independent shops and Michelin start restaurants. If you need to travel further then Birmingham New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill railway stations offer regular links to London, Manchester, Edinburgh and beyond while the proposed HS2 station will allow you to travel to and from the capital in just 49 minutes.
PROPERTY INFORMATION Local Authority - Birmingham City Council
Tenure - Leasehold
Length of Lease - 120 years
Ground rent - £300 per annum
Service Charge - £4250 per annum
NB: *Please note that some of the photographs have been virtually staged and contain computer generated images of furniture
St Paul's Chambers
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Paul's Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Jewellery Quarter Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Maguire Jackson are one of the leading Birmingham estate agents. We have three City Centre offices we specialise in arranging residential property sales and lettings in prime locations in the city in addition to commercial sales, lettings and acquisitions in the city fringe and Jewellery Quarter area.Client Experience
As leading letting agents in Birmingham, we keep our finger on the pulse of potential and new development in all m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103430006136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maguire Jackson, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.